2017 Annual Student Competition
Be Heard. Get Noticed. Advance Your Career.
CALLING ALL MARKET RESEARCH STUDENTS!
SHOW OFF YOUR ANALYTICAL AND PRESENTATION SKILLS FOR CASH PRIZES OF: $3,000 for 1st • $2,000 for 2nd • $1,000 for 3rd
Click here to download the student competition flyer in pdf format to print and share!
COME SHOW THE MARKET RESEARCH COMMUNITY WHAT THE FUTURE LOOKS LIKE!
Post-secondary schools offering market research courses across the country are invited to send student teams to compete at the 2017 MRIA National Conference in Toronto, ON.
DETAILS OF THE COMPETITION
- 12 teams of 3 students will be accepted. Maximum 2 teams per school
- All participants must be MRIA student members
- MRIA will arrange transportation to and from the event and accommodations during the competition
Once there students will:
- Work with teammates in a controlled environment to build a presentation on a preselected case study
- Compete with other schools, with the finalists presenting to the entire conference
- Attend the MRIA Awards Gala, where the winners will be announced
- Have the opportunity to network with over 400 market research professionals
This is your chance to represent your school, your program, and yourselves. As there is limited space, don't delay, register your team for the MRIA Annual Student Case Competition today!
A special thank you to the 2017 Pinnacle Student Sponsor Logit for making the Student Competition possible.